Friday, January 31, 2020

Update January 31st

We had a great week of Kindness with the Great Kindness Challenge at school this week!  Students showed they cared about other classmates, family, friends and teachers.  I hope these kind acts can continue throughout the school year.  You can view videos of all of the days of celebration on the Robinson School facebook page.

*Wednesday is a 12:20pm Early Release day.  We will not have lunch at school, but please send students with a snack!  I am still looking for mystery readers for the World Read Aloud Day.  I have a couple of time slots available.  Please email me if you can come in.  We will be reading Mo Willems books.

*We will continue our Science unit on Light and Sound this week.  Our focus will be on making shadows and how sound is made.

*In Writing, we will begin writing about something the students want to change.  They will also think about who the audience will be for their change.  For example.  I will ask my parents to change my bedtime. 

Looking Ahead:
February 5th- Early Release
February 14th 1:45pm- Valentine's Party- I will send out an email shortly with information
February 14th-Book Buddies at Robinson
February 17-21 No School, Winter Break, Return to School on February 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment